All mouldings are priced by the foot or by the Defined Length.
You are offered 4 options when purchasing moulding. The price shown is changed when you select a different option.
You can get quantity discounts when you buy in quantities of over 60 or over 100 of a selected option. We have replaced our individual product quantity discounts with volume discounts based on the total amount of your order from all categories. Volume discounts are computed and shown when something is added to the cart. Click here for more info.
Purchase options are described as follows:
- Assorted lengths. The price shown when this option is selected will be charged for each foot ordered. We will ship lengths from 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 feet long depending on what sizes are available at time of shipment. Orders for 60 feet or more will be shipped as full sticks or full sticks cut into two pieces depending on how you want it shipped.
- Defined lengths (2, 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2, 4, 4 1/2, and 5 ft) are straight cut. The price shown when this option is selected is per the defined length piece.
- 3" Chip Sample is a straight cut piece of the product about 3" long. The price shown when this option is selected will be charged for each piece ordered.
- Corner Sample is a finished corner of the product. The price shown when this option is selected will be charged for each corner sample ordered.
We also offer 3 value added options for purchasing mouldings. Select the Have it Your Way category from the listing to the left to see how easy it can be to order and see the cost of the frames you need.
- Frames - Made to Order (MTO) No waste * No equipment needed * Higher shipping cost on oversize frames
- Frames - Ready to Finish (RTF) No Waste * No cutting needed * Lower shipping cost on oversize frames.
- Frames - Moulding Kits (KIT) No waste * lower cost * Lower shipping cost on oversize frames.
If you have any special requests or ordering questions, please click the "Contact us" button located on this page.
You may find it easier to find the product you need if you use the "Shopping options" on the left side of this page to limit the number of available products shown at once.